The Department welcomes gifts from alumni and friends. Your gifts will contribute to the success of our mission to provide quality education, foster the spirit of enterprise and conduct cutting-edge research.
We thank all donors for your generosity.
- Building and Estate Management Alumni (BEMA) Bursary
- HK Hauw Bursary
- Lighthouse Club (Singapore) Bursary
- Kong Mun Kwong Scholarship
- Tan Chew Char Bursary
- Woh Hup Scholarship
Make a gift to:
- Fund research activities
- Renew department facilities;
- Support students e.g. bursaries, scholarships, etc
- Promote teaching excellence
As a donor, you can
- Make an outright, one-time gift or a monthly or annually recurring gift.
- Enjoy tax benefits, have your gift matched by the Singapore government and receive naming opportunities.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 6516 3413
Give now to the NUS Department of Building Scholarship Fund. An endowed scholarship fund to attract good students to the BSc (PFM) programme.