BRSNet is an organization of graduate research scholars in the Department of Building. Its membership comprises energetic scholars who are conducting their research in various areas of the built environment.
It was established in 2003 and since then it has been striving for the intellectual and social well-being of its member.
- Serves as a formal channel of communication between the department and research students
- Foster the research environment in the department
- Reinforce social cohesion among students and faculty by organizing various social events
- A range of activities has been organized for its members, comprising: Social activities such as tea sessions, field trips, sports events and welcome and farewell parties for its members.
- Academic activities such as academic seminars, brainstorming sessions, and research symposiums.